• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Nick Sinistra

I have been onedering for a long time how does one obtain chiclet frog cards other than buying and how does one get heads

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

WELL: One gets chocolate frog cards by killing mobs in le mining world. One gets heads by... buying them :P Im pretty sure there is no other way to get player heads, unless you have access to the command, and Im pretty sure only builders/admins and what not have access to that one :D You can get mob heads, but thats it :D

Hope I helped,

Star

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts

WELL: One gets chocolate frog cards by killing mobs in le mining world. One gets heads by... buying them :P Im pretty sure there is no other way to get player heads, unless you have access to the command, and Im pretty sure only builders/admins and what not have access to that one :D You can get mob heads, but thats it :D

Hope I helped,
Star

Thank you this helped a LOT but question on killing is there a type of mob specificly and does it work if you have a grinder where drop kills the mobs

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Just like hostile mobs and stuff, like zombies, spiders, creepers, stuff like that :D Im pretty sure that they drop it when they die, so if they fall from height it should drop too 

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts

Just like hostile mobs and stuff, like zombies, spiders, creepers, stuff like that :D Im pretty sure that they drop it when they die, so if they fall from height it should drop too

Thx big help

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Anytime! Good luck, hope you get some good cards  :D

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts
  • IGN:Kitteh [Kitteh01] Starling

Hope I helped,

Star

Actuallyyyy its only owners :P 

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts

Actuallyyyy its only owners :P

What is only owners heads?

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

What is only owners heads?

Only Owners can summon in heads, however, two shops on the right of the Taxi is a Fance's Faces, a shop, semi-co-owned by me, which has a good 40 different heads for sale, but are done at random.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@WolfKingNick,

It should be noted that you may not get them from an automatic mob grinder, and to my understanding they are not allowed anyway. However, one-hit manual grinders are a very viable option for getting them. :)

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts

@WolfKingNick,

It should be noted that you may not get them from an automatic mob grinder, and to my understanding they are not allowed anyway. However, one-hit manual grinders are a very viable option for getting them. :)

So like auto drop killing grinders are not allowed?

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

So like auto drop killing grinders are not allowed?

From what I know, they are not, I may be mistaken though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users