14 replies to this topic

Master_XD300
  • Master_XD300
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 14 posts
  • IGN:Nobody

Hello knockturn people

In this topic i want to talk about how i feel on this server at the moment.

Some weeks ago in my holydays i found this server. I really loved it from the beginning and started playing on it.

I also took some friends with me. At the start we were around 6.

The first time was pretty cool and funny. I visited lessons farmed a bit and had a good time.

Then the first people fell of. The just had no motivation for it anymore. Everytime the same. Go in lessons to get points try to act good so nobody will take some of you and farm farm farm.

I was the only one left :c

I still played while everyone was gone. I logged in visited courses did my homework and farmed for money and xp.

Everytime the same. Same spot to farm. Same monsters to kill. Same spell to use. But i never got the feeling i did something.

And now i don't have any motivation anymore. I am at 100 % xp i got 9 stacks galeons but why should i go on this server another time.

Everything i could do would be farming or waiting for class.

I really love this server but i am already offline for a week and i see no real sense logging on. It literally is always the same.

I loose points for stupid reasons. I farm with the same spell all the time and i sit in classes and still wonder. Why the hell do teacher desiring a book where what they said in the same words stands in as notes. Shouldn't they be short notes because that are notes and not the copy and paste bullshit where people get many points for.

This was my Summary how i felt on KnockturnMC maybe i come back maybe not. But at the moment i can't. My head is hurting when i think about knockturn and i get sad i really wanna play but i can't.

Marco Ellis aka Master_XD300 (Quokii)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

There is always stuff to do on Knockturn you just got to try it. You never mentioned that you ever played quidditch or dueled with anyone or spammed spells to reach higher tiers. I am sure you could find more stuff to do if you looked around a bit more.

Master_XD300
  • Master_XD300
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 14 posts

I got no intersst in Quiditch also i would never be able to be in the house team because i'll never be on when a game is.

I tried duelling. It was boring and not very fun.

Gobstone is still a mysterie for me :P

And i hate spamming spells thats so stupid. I don't play much and in that time i got better things to do than look at a wall and spam.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

So you have "better" things to do then spell spam but you don't know what to do?

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts
  • IGN:Gleamss

Wait you're 6 and you say "Bs"?! I didn't even know that word till I was 12

Master_XD300
  • Master_XD300
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 14 posts

This topic was just to show some admins who some player feel and why they stop.

Sadly you don't take it serious i guess as i see from these comments.

And i ment we were 6 or more friends who played here and everybody stopped.

Example: 60 players are online each evening. All of us stopped ----> you lost 10 % of the player :/ (i know there play more than 60)

But we aren't the only ones who stop so i would do something against it. Give players more farm spots get more teachers for lessons etc.

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

Most of the things that you mentioned are actually works in progress, and the less time devs have to spend explaining that the better they can do their jobs. So it would be 10/10 if you could not throw shade at the server which so many people have worked so hard to get this fabulous :3

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Honestly dude, demanding things like more farm spots and all and more professors, thats just not cool. I know that these professors work VERY hard, you can't just go around demanding that they work harder and that there are more. PLUS the DEVS work VERY hard, and they work on things all the time. Not only the professors and the Devs, but anyone and everyone either works hard on this server, or puts a lot of time into it. ALL the staff work hard. Some regular students even work hard, they just act nice to make it fun for others. As I hope you can see, this whole thread was just a waste of our time, because we actually listened to you go on demanding things that people on this server work hard to do, and you don't even say 'please'. Like actually, Im cool with this server having one less person like you. To all the people who are reading this and find it offensive in any way shape or form, sucks for you, because Im tired of people complaining about the wonderful staff on this server who do so much for everyone else. If this was not an appropriate response for anyone, Im sorry that you feel that way about this, it was not meant to do anything other than point out that this was a waste of my time. And I know, Im just a regular user, I have no authority to speak like this, but I will, because I know that some people on this server work SO hard, its not even funny that you would write this.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

Star summed up what I was gonna say xD

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

As I hope you can see, this whole thread was just a waste of our time, because we actually listened to you go on demanding things that people on this server work hard to do, and you don't even say 'please'. Like actually, Im cool with this server having one less person like you. To all the people who are reading this and find it offensive in any way shape or form, sucks for you, because Im tired of people complaining about the wonderful staff on this server who do so much for everyone else.

Firstly, reblogging that entire post because honestly ye

and also, quoted directly from the rules list of the main world/server in general:

"Rather have 10 nice people than 100 jerks." Anyone just being outright rude or annoying will probably get a permaban or permamute from the server.  This is due to the 'No Jerk Rule' in the server ie we don't want to have to deal with people we don't like and since the community is nice as is, we rather just have less people than a server full of shizzle heads.

Master_XD300
  • Master_XD300
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 14 posts

I never told anybody that the mods must do that. it was just a suggestion also calling people jerk makes yourself one because i doubt you know me.

Also i never said that the mods proffessors don't work hard enough. Another fact that Star Thestral Holmes set in the world. I know how much work it is due i also owned a server.

This threat was just a summary how i felt on this server to give you guys some feedback why i and some other stopped and what WE desired as a little problem.

Surely you can have another point of view on this topic but it isn't nice to bully a topic down with calling the maker jerk.

Star Thestral Holmes that were suggestions if i hurt you with that it makes me sad that you take it offensly like this.

*Note: The only things i said: if you have more proffessors -----> more lesson. But ok if this isn't true :/

Mel :3
  • Mel :3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Builder
  • 120 posts
  • IGN:Melanie Morrison

Buddy you should come back and check the server out when it hits 1.9, i'll skype u when its upgraded mkay? :>

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Well then. I would go on about a few more things, but I don't want to waste any more time that people have. Good bye, now, Marco Ellis.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

This topic was just to show some admins who some player feel and why they stop.

Sadly you don't take it serious i guess as i see from these comments.

And i ment we were 6 or more friends who played here and everybody stopped.

Example: 60 players are online each evening. All of us stopped ----> you lost 10 % of the player :/ (i know there play more than 60)

But we aren't the only ones who stop so i would do something against it. Give players more farm spots get more teachers for lessons etc.

I understand where you might be frustrated.  The main issue right now is we can't update due to a lot of blockages.  We have been working to resolve some of this, but the problem is we have a lot of stuff.  We are working very hard.  If you want to speed up the process, learn to code !  We need more dev's and we are having a lot of issues where our senior devs are all adults with real life and jobs and work !  Which sucks !  I would gladly code 24/7 for the server, but i have to go to work and earn money so that i can feed my cat ! If i don't work, then i am not close enough to korean to eat my cat ! and he is very thin!  That would totally suck, bc i dont think it would really hold me for an entire month.

Please be patient, we are trying to code and get things out as much as possible.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Also, one of the new changes will involve updates to dueling, so it may become more fun after we get the first update for 1.9 out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users