• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

Now you might be thinking "Oh great, another skin competition" but this isn't your ordinary skin competition. This is one where you will compete for a great honor. Possibly the greatest honor one could ever possibly be bestowed with. The winner and possibly 2nd and/or 3rd place winners will have the honor of the skin that they create becoming my main skin for a period of time. The contest is pretty straightforward. You will just be designing my new skin. To enter it in just post a link in this post to the skin when it is uploaded to a gallery of your choice such as novaskin or skindex or something. Or possible post a link to a download of it if you are that tech savvy.

There are a few things that are required of the skin.

-The hair and eyes must be a bright red

-The hair must cover the left eye

-The hair that covers the left eye must be on the helmet layer of a 1.8 skin.

-The skin must be designed for a model with 4 pixel wide arms

Other than those you are free to take creative liberty over the rest of the design.

This contest will close near the end of this in-game school year so you have a few weeks to enter and compete. Announcements will be made in-game when the contest will begin drawing to a close and the winners will be announced after the entries are judged.

1st place: 300 Galleons

2nd place: 200 Galleons

3rd place: 100 Galleons

So have fun and good luck :D

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

I am here. u-u May the best Skinner win.

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

Also when you post it please leave a message with your username and role-play name just so I can tell who you are since some people don't use either as their forum name and make it hard to tell who is who.

DisneyDucky
  • DisneyDucky
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Seraphina Sinta

Ign: DisneyDucky

Roleplay Name: Seraphina Sinta (May be a different name later i will edit if it is)

http://www.needcools...-for-flarefritz

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I would participate, but I can only make skins for myself and I can't send it to people, cri

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Cocoa Harper

Name: CocoaSmiles

IGN: Cocoa Harper

Entry: http://www.needcools...5HH/flarefritz 

Other: I have gone for a really chilled look, a nice hoodie for relaxation!  

And  I will be honest, i did borrow Ducky's to get a tint of the red hair just right. I was not stealing her work nor would I ever. Thus why i am saying this. ^^

DisneyDucky
  • DisneyDucky
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Seraphina Sinta

Np Cocoa i do not mind :) if you want to go ahead just as long as you dont completely steal my skin

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Cocoa Harper

Np Cocoa i do not mind :) if you want to go ahead just as long as you dont completely steal my skin

Thank you, I just wanted to makesure it was out there, because i don't want to make anyone feel that something was taken with out asking out right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users