• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DisneyDucky
  • DisneyDucky
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Seraphina Sinta

Seraphina Sinta, Laurin Cattermole and Candy Rose we're walking down the streets of london on a cold spring day. Unknownst to them, a pair of eyes were watching them in an alley, never shifting from sight. Seraphina stared at the alley with an uneasy feeling, "Guys I feel like I'm being watched," Sera said trying to shift the feeling off her back.

Candy stared with compassionate eyes. "I'm sure it's nothing," She said smiling, "But if your really so worried let's head back to your place." Sera nodded as Laurin agreed.

"My lord," The person the eyes belonged to stated. "Their moving.... Yes I know keep my distance..... Of course sir....... Ok bye," The person stated hanging up his phone.

---===+===---

After 4 hours of netflix and marvel movies Sera still couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched, or rather it worse now. "Well Ladies," Laurin calmly said, "I should be going. I need to finish-" Suddenly the windows bursted open and glass covered the ground.

"Get Down," Sera yelled jumping onto the couch. Laurin jumped into the storage room trying to avoid the flying glass well Candy was under the kitchen counter. 3 people cloaked in black with a mask entered the house.

"Why are we here anyway? Why does our Lord ask us to attack these squibs anyway?" The first one asked. She held her wand in her hand gently.

"He wants anyone choosing the side of good out of the way for the war." The 2nd one said.

"Let's just get this done and move upstairs to Riley Sinta," The 3rd said.

Candy jumped up from under the kitchen counter and yelled, "Expelliarmus," disarming one of the death eaters. "Laurin. Run, go get help." She said and Laurin, being small, slid past the death eaters.

Sera ran at one of the death eaters and slammed herself against him knocking him to the floor and his mask  off. She stared at his face. "Aidan..." Sera said, "No... what I don't understand," She crab walked backward leaning against the wall.

Aidan stood up, "Yes its me." He pointed her wand at her face and casted a spell but she quickly dodged. She ran over to Candy who was blasting at the other two. Sera noticed the death eaters were all standing on her rug and she got an idea.

"Wingardium Leviosa," She said blasting at the rug and pulling it out from under the death eaters feet.

"Stupefy," Candy yelled stunning the death eaters quickly. It was like they had sent Aidan with first years. Then again maybe they did. 

"Candy we did it!" Seraphina said joyfully, "I'm going to need new windows though." She chuckled.

"Just one problem," Candy said, "You forgot a death eater. Me! Flipendo," She shouted throwing Sera out through the window. As she fell Sera watched as one of the person she trusted the most in the world watched her fall. She had no idea where from but she heard a quiet "Spongify," before she hit the ground. She was cold and awoke in the hospital a week later with a thin memory of what had happened. The thing she remember most was Candy's betrayal.

---===+===---

I just wanted to note that Candy helped me write this so she suggest a character be a double agent, and volunteered. So she wanted me to. Also Idk why but I felt like adding you Aidan :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users