• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

Terrible Tendies, Part 3 "The Catfish"  too full of emotions to face my date again after "the incident".  meet someone new on farmersonly.com "Blonde Babe, 5ft 11" seems legit. ask her to meet up at McDonalds (i went to a different mcdonalds this time out of fear of seeing my last date there T-T)   Walk towards McDonalds, fat hairy man steps out of beaten up white van, he looked like jabba the huts retarded twin brother... this must be my date, they don't look much like the picture... he makes a weird grunting noise and tells me to get in the van and that he has tasty tendie treats. i go in, obviously. Suddenly I relies I've been cat fished... I serch the van for tendies, nothing... NO DIPPY SAUCES EITHER!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I turn around and falcon punch that normie, he flies though the tinted window of the tendieless van. I run home and find mommy sobbing I scream "ITS TENDIE TIME" (I earn 50 Good boy points for going on a date) mommy says "anon... please... you know we cant afford your tendies... maybe you should get a jo- I cut that normie off right there and scream "IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY FOR MOMMY ITS TENDIE TIME" I pull off my diapie and throw it at that ungrateful normie.

Mommy drove me to Wendy's that night, so here i am, eating tendies in bed like a king with my favorite dippy sauce :3

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

tumblr_mndanxeuyU1rlheeoo1_500.gif

Esther
  • Esther
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 80 posts
  • IGN:EtherealPrism

This is really great. 

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

:o How did that hairy man know you like tendies?

Esther
  • Esther
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 80 posts
  • IGN:EtherealPrism

:o How did that hairy man know you like tendies?

You've found a plot hole!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users