Town Deleted

Started by LukeS , Jun 13 2016 01:02 PM

Best Answer Pandette , 13 June 2016 - 01:22 PM

Yes

It was not properly saved and due to that it had to be removed.  Ask fance for a refund.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

I got told to contact @Fance and @Crane to help me with this. Yesterday (12th June) It was a restart to the server as many of you may know. All my homes got deleted and all that stuff but ik why the homes got deleted. But when i got on today (13th June) and went to towny to get some food, then i realized i couldnt build or anything. I tried doing /t and it said: Your not a part of a town. When i tried to destroy/place stuff it said: You cannot detsroy/place blocks in the wild. I Really hope you can help me with this problem. Btw it should not have been bc i didnt have any money bc before the restart i had about 600$ in the town bank account and 120$ was the daily upkeep. I could open chests and all that too, it was just sorta no town :P

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I got told to contact @Fance and @Crane to help me with this. Yesterday (12th June) It was a restart to the server as many of you may know. All my homes got deleted and all that stuff but ik why the homes got deleted. But when i got on today (13th June) and went to towny to get some food, then i realized i couldnt build or anything. I tried doing /t and it said: Your not a part of a town. When i tried to destroy/place stuff it said: You cannot detsroy/place blocks in the wild. I Really hope you can help me with this problem. Btw it should not have been bc i didnt have any money bc before the restart i had about 600$ in the town bank account and 120$ was the daily upkeep. I could open chests and all that too, it was just sorta no town :P

is your town Dank_Knight?

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

Yes

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Best Answer

Yes

It was not properly saved and due to that it had to be removed.  Ask fance for a refund.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users