The start of my story (it doesnt have a name yet)

Started by Umbreon Yuuki , Jun 20 2016 08:02 PM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Hi, i started writing a story today and i thought it would be a good idea to share it with y'all and ask you for opinions on it. It doesnt have a name yet.

It was a dark night in Sincala's domain, Snow covered the village's from the paths to the treetops. Sincala was just getting ready to turn in for the night when she heard the raging thunder make a loud noise 3 times, she knew it must be her elder sister, Aska, That was her way of saying she was on her way somewhere, the louder she made the noise the more important her reason for going somewhere was. Sincala stepped outside of her cave that she lived in, into the cold , frosty night, whilst everyone in the other villages slept.
She lived in a cave behind the village of Kalu , the capital of her domain, the Ru'an domain, also known as the south domain. Her older sister, Aska, ruled of the Tu'la domain, also known as the north domain. She had 3 brothers. Manjera was the youngest of all of them, he ruled over the domain in the middle of the island they ruled parts of, it was the smallest domain. Jerauh was the oldest, even older then Aska, he ruled over the largest domain, the Kansia domain, the east domain. Frewga was older then Sincala, but younger then Aska, he ruled of the Elia domain, the west domain.
The island they ruled together was called Oniya. They were very well known in Oniya, but most people that didnt live on the island barely knew of their , or the islands, existance. Some may know them as a myth, some may know them as real, and some may not know them at all. Sincala and Jerauh's people were warriors, Jerauh's people faught more with swords , whilst Sincala's people faught mostly with bows. They were able to fight of any enemies or unknown creatures that threatened them.
Sincala heard her Aska shout out for help. Aska landed infront of Sincala panting, "Dear sister, i need your help. Some of my people were out fishing in the water to get food for their villages and they saw large ships out in the ocean. I had a look myself, and the people onboard the ships were unlike any of hours, they had tongues like snakes, and big , broad soldiers. There fingernails were like dragon claws that could rip even Jerauh's peopele in two with ease." Sincala replied "Keep an eye on them, i will contact Jerauh and we will gather up our people and think of a way to give you assistance.".
Aska flew off to her domain were she watched the strange people on the ships for days on end without rest. In the mean time Sincala spoke to her friends the dolphins whom she had played with in the water since she was 3 years old, they offered to let her ride one of them to her Jerauh's domain, was it would be easier and faster then flying or walking. The chief dolphin, Taleri gave his daughter the task of taking her to the Kansia domain, as always, her daughter obeyed him.

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Sounds really interesting! :)

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts

Sounds really interesting! :)

Got any ideas for what I could call it?

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Student
  • 3831 posts

Hm, is the main plot about a family coming together to stop an invasion of their homeland? Or something else?

Readitb4
  • Readitb4
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Wolf Arlington

Ru'an and Tu'la? Did you get these for MC Diaries, or is there a reference that I am missing completely? This is amaaaazzzing!!!!!! Please write more!!!!

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

I really like the story :D Also, are you planning on posting this on Wattpad? 

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts

Hm, is the main plot about a family coming together to stop an invasion of their homeland? Or something else?

coming together to stop an invasion of their home land is pretty much what it is, but everyone in the family has magic.

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts

Ru'an and Tu'la? Did you get these for MC Diaries, or is there a reference that I am missing completely? This is amaaaazzzing!!!!!! Please write more!!!!

obviously its from Minecraft Diaries :D

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Student
  • 3831 posts

Ah, okay. Uhm, Breach of the Peculiar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users