• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Meow_Magic
  • Meow_Magic
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 127 posts
  • IGN:Meow Scarlet

So a few other prefects and I were thinking. Wouldn't it be cool to have a chat for the prefects. We were thinking that the symbol $ would work. This would be nice so we could chat together cause the prefects do work very hard for their house points. Also it would be nice if only active people with points got prefect because it seems a little anoying how unactive people get it becuase if you dont know their IGN, you cant see how many points you need to try to pass them up.

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

It would be cool to add something like this or maybe just a few other privileges for working so hard for the title :P

Like, having a vip bathroom and colored name is nice but maybe something else since you guys have proved your dedication to the server would be nice!

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

So a few other prefects and I were thinking. Wouldn't it be cool to have a chat for the prefects. We were thinking that the symbol $ would work. This would be nice so we could chat together cause the prefects do work very hard for their house points. Also it would be nice if only active people with points got prefect because it seems a little anoying how unactive people get it becuase if you dont know their IGN, you cant see how many points you need to try to pass them up.

its the most points.  If you want to be prefect over them, you need to pass them.  Determining activity is not easy to do.  Also, you can ask any staff member for their ign as there is a staff command that is available for them to find usernames

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

As for the chat, we are starting to have soooooo many chats.  I am wondering if we really need like 10 more. :I

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

I'm going with what Pande said, I don't really feel the necessity for a chat purely for 24 people. Global and local is for the whole server, and Staff is well, for Staff things. Admin chat is for the higher ups discussing important things, and helper chat is for the non-staff rank, which is needed for communication. Prefect chat isn't really that needed, because it isn't important, or has an actual helpful purpose.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users