• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

Hey guys it's Adam Roberts, yo fav walrus here! :P Its recently been my one year anniversary from when I joined knockturn (June 28, 2015) and I wanted to make a post about some events that have happened during my time on the server. Its been a fun ride and I hope that the rest of it will be just as great as it has been so far! 

From when I first joined knockturn to now I have made it to Hogwarts alone as a noob named Adam Grant, joined Ravenclaw , spent my first FULL class in Magical Theory with Markus, fell down some stairs and died my first knockturn death, had some epic incendio battles around Hogwarts before pvp spells were disabled, jumped off the astro tower and lived ( Walruses are just that good ;) ), Edited sunglasses on my skin and became a thug, played for team Vurrito in Bill's flying class (Me, Lybine, Octavia, Reia, Markus, Willow, Weston, and Indigo.... rip Team Chicken), farmed *Flobberworms*, came face to face with the wanted murderer Laruerue White (Then watched Jackson Riggs destroy him in a duel), got into mining and joined the town Awesomeness, survived one of Josh Anderson's classes (Key word is ONE), Snuck into the Headmasters office ;) , Attended Bill's lesson on flares (Which caused the server to crash for a day) , told jokes to a horse, directed a secret mission to steal a melon block, wore the melon on my head (ALL THE TIME) , Got shipped as Adabine, proposed to Lybine on the astronomy tower and later married, created a mafia known as The Melon Squad, overtook a castle in mining world which became known as The Melon Hood, Joined  new Town with ma gang pals, built a mansion with Oliver Blishwick, got into several mafia wars, made myself a jogging suit, broke some holes in my apartment walls ( didnt go down well with staff :P ), went to an awesome Halloween party inside a clown head, Came 3rd in the first Gobestones Tournament, took part in some strange role play at Hagrids hut... O.O, went to a slumber party in the Slytherin Commonroom, ESCAPED a slumber party in the Slytherin Commonroom, was interviewed about knockturn gang violence as the head of the Melon Mafia, had a photo-shoot with Lybine, Octavia, and Andrew, created a book series called The Melon Squad, Created a GIANT melon as the centerpiece of the Melon Squad town, caught Lisa fooling around with Snape in the boathouse ;) , took my wife to the Yule Ball, went to the Allan Rickman memorial at the boathouse D: , crashed Andrew Sinta's family reuion, played in the first quidditch season on the Ravenclaw team, adopted a pikachu/pirate, allied with The Resistance to take down Jenni Campbell and the HHH, became a builder and worked on Wizarding Wireless in Hogsmade as my build test, got veeeeeeery drunk and had some crazy nights at Blast's Club, had another drunk encounter around Valentines Day in a car :P, pooped on Lisa Blishwick's lawn many times, fought a war with Dima by my side on Hill 691..*has flashbacks*, opened up a building service, won King of the Hill by expulsoing Lisa, Riven, and Markus off of a church tower, created The Walrus Fact of the Day,  and most of all... I have made strong friendships with so many people on the server. I am so thankful for the people I have met on knockturn. They have been like a second family to me and I could never ask for better friends than they are. You all mean so much to me. 

My ride on this server has gone on for one year now and it has been a great one. Now I just hope the rest of it continues to be great! Thank you all for reading this. 

Yours truly,

The Walrus

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

#AdamIsTheBaeWalrus

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Happy... Anniversary! I remember some of these! XD I'm glad that your time on the server has been awesome, I hope that the rest are awesome as well!

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

ahhh i remember the melon squad :o i really am old oops. also, happy anniversary i guess! 

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts

@Doctorwho111012 we started the Melon Squad in your charms class that day. You were there when we hunted down that person in mining XD  and you brought your wedding ring with you and almost lost it during the fight...

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

@Doctorwho111012 we started the Melon Squad in your charms class that day. You were there when we hunted down that person in mining XD  and you brought your wedding ring with you and almost lost it during the fight...

pfft rip 

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

pfft rip 

*slow clap for Tessa* :D

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

Aww this is cute and got me sentimental as I remember plenty of these moments!
Congrats on surviving a year on this server and cheers to many more expulso battles, mafias, and fertilized lawns D:<

(The snape thing was a misunderstanding) D:

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts
  • IGN:Kaneki Shimada

O_O Adam, you were part of a mafia?! O_O)

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts

Maybeeeeeee L: there is a lot you don't know about your crazy in game walrus uncle's past Kaneki. And suuuure Lisa it was a "misunderstanding" just like when Killian "accidentally" fell off the viaduct bridge. @Lisa Flume @Kaneki_Sasaki

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts

Maybeeeeeee L: there is a lot you don't know about your crazy in game walrus uncle's past Kaneki. And suuuure Lisa it was a "misunderstanding" just like when Killian "accidentally" fell off the viaduct bridge. @Lisa Flume @Kaneki_Sasaki

-_- -_- My uncle walrus is a mysterious one.

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts

oh yes he is  B)

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts

xD Adam = best walrus fam ever :P

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

Exactly!!!!! Accidents like Killian ending up at the bottom of the ravine under the Viadut bridge happen alll the time! Its really a shame....

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts

-_- mhm yea ..sure

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts