Pinkie Grayson's last name - EDITED!

Started by PinkiePurples , Jul 18 2016 06:49 PM

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Pinkie Grayson's last name (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Lawson, Grayson, or other?

1. Back to Lawson! (15 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

2. Become Draco's sister (Schoenheit) (12 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

I'd like to become something we're the closest to, because you always tease me like a brother. But I'll see about Schoenheit. But then again, I don't even know how to spell it most of the time.

Well, to accomplish that, you'll have to become one of us :)

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

it sounds like Schoenheit is just the newest 'trendy' family name. You should stick to Grayson or turn Lawson imo

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

it sounds like Schoenheit is just the newest 'trendy' family name. You should stick to Grayson or turn Lawson imo

Considering non official families can only have 6 members in total. So, this is a 'jumped conclusion' imo.

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

Considering non official families can only have 6 members in total. So, this is a 'jumped conclusion' imo.

We'll see in a few weeks I guess. 

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

I've been getting things like 'Be a Lawson again!' or 'No, stay a Grayson'. So I've made a poll (Hopefully I did this right) to see what people think, because I have no idea who wants me to be who anymore. I've also added another choice, which some people may want me to marry, or be adopted. Personally I'd prefer to be between Lawson and Grayson because I'm my own person, not involved in any family stuff like this. Just put down the family you want me to be if you DO choose other.

As simple as it says, go back to Lawson or become a Schoenheit. Votes for Lawson and Schoenheit from the old pole will stay.

Be. One. Of. Us. *Evil laughter* *Coughs*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users