• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

So, I think the library should have books that students can check out. The library was such an important part of Harry Potter anyway, plus it would be cool to check out books for homework, or just for fun. People could write books to contribute to the library too. That way people can check out books on different subjects (etc.) that are written by different people.   :)

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I personally like this idea, it can give the library a use. I'm not really sure how to get to it on foot, but I know how to fly through a window. It could also be nice if there were a floo word for the library, since I don't know my way on foot, I'm too lazy to see, and that I have more than 2 double chests of floo powder that I don't know what to do with.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

This has actually been suggested before, and it will not be implemented. If it is to be added, it will be a long time, due to many other projects that Pandette wants to complete first (chess, vaults, quests are just a few).

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

I personally like this idea, it can give the library a use. I'm not really sure how to get to it on foot, but I know how to fly through a window. It could also be nice if there were a floo word for the library, since I don't know my way on foot, I'm too lazy to see, and that I have more than 2 double chests of floo powder that I don't know what to do with.

There's a secret door that leads to the library. Password hint: it's a French word.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users