Started by Viøletta , Aug 17 2016 04:30 PM

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

So I saw someone made a topic about making skins for other people and I thought that was pretty cool, so here I am. I make my own skins and I really love creating skins so if you're interested in getting a new one, I can help with that. :3

Just tell me what you want and I'll try my best to do it. Add as much detail as you want, because details are everything. I'll message you the link to it when it's finished.

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

Well, well, well it just so happens that I've been wanting a new skin. I would like some sort of Hogwarts outfit that you can take creative liberty with. Just keep the head of my player model the same with the same overlay and everything else you can have fun with. Do something to show my house but other than those 2 things you can do what you will :D

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

Panda cat? :3 with the same face I have in my current skin, not much more detail, except for, as an idea, cat ears and panda tail

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

panda onsie :D :D?? all i ask id i keep my blue and green eye

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts

Well, well, well it just so happens that I've been wanting a new skin. I would like some sort of Hogwarts outfit that you can take creative liberty with. Just keep the head of my player model the same with the same overlay and everything else you can have fun with. Do something to show my house but other than those 2 things you can do what you will :D

Do you want me to keep the shading the same on the hair/eyes/skin or can I change it? And with your skin you have on now, the full overlay of the fringe is partly covered by the dino onesie top. So um.. It would be easier if you changed your skin to something that had the full fringe or send me something that I can go off of. C:

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts

Panda cat? :3 with the same face I have in my current skin, not much more detail, except for, as an idea, cat ears and panda tail

Do you want me to keep the shading as it is and do you want it to be like a panda onesie with a panda tail and cat ears or a cat onesie with a panda tail and cat ears? xD

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

@Lunaris uhmm shading is good like that but feel free to change  if you want. As for the other thing uh... I dunno but maybe cat onesie with da stuff 

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

@Lunaris Yes keep the same shade on the Eyes/Hair and skin color, those are part of the character of FlareFritz. I have also changed back to my normal skin.

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts
  • IGN:SkylarThePanda

Can you do a cute lion onesie?

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts