1 reply to this topic

Koopercharlie
  • Koopercharlie
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Kat Jones

Hello all,

My name is Kat. My IGN is Kat Jones, or Koopercharlie, or Katdog. My real name is indeed Kat. Last names are irrelevant. I have two dogs. One named Kooper and the other (The love of my life) is named Charlie. I know original with the username. I have been on this server for just about 11 months. Impressive and I am proud (Not as proud as Pandette Im sure) to have been able to watch it grow. I have made many friends on this server. You all know who you are. And I am glad that I have been able to stumble upon this server because it has been a part of my life for almost a year now. 

I live in Florida. I am originally from the best state in the entire United States. Massachusetts. I moved down here when I was in 8th grade and shortly after that I was introduced to the world of minecraft from a friend.

I recently graduated High School and I am going into college with the plans of becoming a Computer Programmer sometime in the fall. So thats fun. Im working at my job which since Im out of school will be a full time gig. Im desperately saving up money so I can move out of my house and into an apartment.

My date of birth is at the end of June and as soon as that comes up I will be the lovely age of 18. I have purple glasses. You will be able to see them on my mc skin because I had my friend make the skin and I told her to put big purple glasses on the face. I have curly red hair. When I say red I don't mean a slight shade of orange. I mean red. Like a stop sign type of red. Its kinda cool. I really like drawing and painting. My favorite animal is a dragon. Even though they are not real I think they are the coolest things. 

In the server I am currently a year four witch. Part of slytherin house. The best house. I am also Editor in Chief of Wizards Highlights. A magazine that tells stories that other wizards want to share. Don't be shy in sending them in. I try to be on as much as I can but I do have a busy life so I may not be able to be on for 24/7. 

I realized I might be rambling and I have things to do. So bye fam. 

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

I live in Florida as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users