2 replies to this topic

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

Hi guys.

As a few of you know, I've had some... differences of opinion with how server is being run recently, and some serious... issues... with nameless quantities of new people.

I've decided it's finally time for me to go.

I joined this server over a year ago, had a great time. The guys from back then are still some of my greatest friends.

Liam, Fance, Oliver, Blast, Grace, Gwen, and Nomsy, you guys will always hold a special place in my heart. When I first joined I had no idea of the rollercoaster of new experiences, new friends, and new adventures I was undertaking. I even had someone from the server come live with me in real life for a while. This server was a big part of my life, took up a large chunk of my time, and was an experience I'll most likely never forget, however, more recently, I've noticed some big changes.

Some of the new people that have joined have really shown me that this server is shifting. The way that certain things are being dealt with, and the consistent rifting divides on the server is just another level of drama I don't want to be a part of.

So yeah. I wish it was still like it was a year ago, but it isn't.

With that, it's time for me to go. As for all the stuff I've amassed, I wanna give it to the only active member of my family that I can think of, Grace Garland. So yeah. Do with that what you will.

I'll catch you around dudes, contact details are below. Stay safe.

Leo Out. *mic drop*

Steam: Hufflepug/JamesJackman
Twitter: @ashthehufflepug
I stream on twitch sometimes.

And I have a Discord, ask Forsaken for it.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Take Care of yourself, Leo D: I understand, this server is very different from how it was. Have fun doing whatever life takes you to do next :)

Cya Around,

-Star H 

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

Leo ;-;  #WeLostABrit :( Have fun with whatever your life brings you! May the future be with you (I couldn't make a star wars joke so I made a *bad* star wars joke)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users