5 replies to this topic

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Hi guys, Thalli again. 

So if you knew about the Other Side (the post has been deleted so there is no longer information on it), you might know that it was inactive recently. This is due to something that happened IRL on September 1st that has left me upset and no longer motivated. I still do not plan to go into the details, but it has been enough to make me realize that I don't want to keep trying to become evil in the game. In real life I try very hard to be a good person and I also try to help other people find their good side. In game, I'd like to be the same. 

I would like to apologize to all of the members of the group for what I'm planning now, but this has actually been on my mind since I first started this group. I have thought, "I've gotten too far into this... I can't get out of it now that it's a thing...." and so on. I'd like to disband the group forever because of what has happened IRL and because I do not want to be involved in this sort of thing anymore. 

If a group member wants to keep it going, they can, but I'm not going to be a part of it anymore. It was fun for a short time and I know we put a lot of work into starting. I thank everyone for joining and for having a mostly good time. Again, I'm sorry for starting out and then abruptly quitting, but everything has been abrupt lately and it's left me re-thinking this. 

Thank you for reading this. I know the thing that happened has been a recurring subject and I thank those who have showed concern. I will not say what happened, it was not specifically me but a friend. It cannot be fixed.

Members, if you don't want to quit, go ahead and keep it going on your own. You can totally reveal yourselves as a member or you just keep it up, either way I won't bother you. 

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

I'm sorry about what happened, it was fun while it lasted. I wish you the best.

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts

@FroschThink Thanks. :) I'm hoping that I will feel better having one less thing to deal with in my life. It was never just "something to deal with", it was definitely fun while it lasted. 

Readitb4
  • Readitb4
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Wolf Arlington

Hey, it's ok! Real life should always come first. You don't need to apologize. It's a game. You don't have to apologize for not wanting to be evil. 

(Also, I hope everything is ok with you IRL)

ChristinaMcGonagall
  • ChristinaMcGonagall
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 89 posts
  • IGN:SkylarThePanda

You probably can't really see this tiny writing, and how it is gray, but I luv you Thalli

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts

Thanks, guys. :) And yes, Christina, I can read it :D muahahaha. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users