Back To Square One

Started by Crystal Silver , Sep 11 2016 10:20 AM

Best Answer Crystal Silver , 17 September 2016 - 12:18 PM

It's ok, I got rid of the bug. 

every time I tried to do /switch I would be teleported to a creative area. I would usually just leave the game and come back, but I found out if I waited long enough I would get kicked for going afk so I waited and eventually I was kicked, then when I came back on I didn't have the bug.

so if any1 else gets the bug of being stuck in towny the answer is here.

and I reached enough money to buy a new wand, so I have one now. but my items where not in the common room chest they where in towny.

-CommanderJaws

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Crystal Silver
  • Crystal Silver
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 335 posts
  • IGN:Commander [CommanderJaws] Cattermole

Dear Staff,

Sorry to interrupt your schedule and other problems, but I need help to restart my Wizarding character. I have not been playing for awhile and someone has stollen my belongings and I need to start from square one. Except I cant find out how. Is it only something a staff can do? I have searched the home page, I have tried deleting the server and reloading it. But nothing is working. Your recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks, CommanderJaws  :) 

P.S. I have this weird bug that won't allow me to return to the Hogwarts. I am stuck in towny

Crystal Silver
  • Crystal Silver
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 335 posts

Please I really need help

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

We do not offer restarts on your character. If you want to start fresh you will need to buy a new minecraft account, otherwise you can try to pick up where you left off. And if the belongings you were referring to are the contents of a bed chest in your commonroom then it was most likely deleted due to you being off for more than 21 days

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@CommanderJaws I don't know what bug you mean by being stuck in towny, can you give more information.  As for everything else, you can earn money by killing mobs.  Or if you need a wand, you can always borrow one from the lost wands chest until you can afford one of your own.

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 614 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

@Pandette i think she is talking about the one where you have to be jailed as soon as you get in main other wise you get sent back to towny @CommanderJaws Correct me if i am wrong

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 614 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

@CommanderJaws what i say you do is say in global your stuck in towny and they will help you then

Crystal Silver
  • Crystal Silver
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 335 posts

Best Answer

It's ok, I got rid of the bug. 

every time I tried to do /switch I would be teleported to a creative area. I would usually just leave the game and come back, but I found out if I waited long enough I would get kicked for going afk so I waited and eventually I was kicked, then when I came back on I didn't have the bug.

so if any1 else gets the bug of being stuck in towny the answer is here.

and I reached enough money to buy a new wand, so I have one now. but my items where not in the common room chest they where in towny.

-CommanderJaws

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users