Lost Starsweeper

Started by Aquilonn , Sep 23 2016 11:50 AM

Best Answer Pandette , 23 September 2016 - 01:05 PM

@whiteNnerdy234 Under these circumstances I must tell you unfortunately it would not be retrievable due to the fact that:

a. it was not lost due to bug, it was probably lost due to him throwing it out of the inventory then he got kicked for flying bc he was suddenly in the air without a broom.

b. it was occuring while someone else was on your account, and account sharing is against not just our rules but also mojangs eula.

For reference, in bold at the top of the rules, it states that anything that occurs on an account if you let someone have access it will be treated as if you had done it yourself.  We can't testify whether a player is a 'brother' 'sister' or 'friend' and its also against Mojang's Terms of Use.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

On September 23, 2016, at approximately 6:50am EST, I left to afk for a few minutes so I let my little brother fly around on my broom and explore while I was gone. Somehow, he jumped off a building, flew, and was kicked according to him. Apparently, my broom, a Starsweeper, was lost in the process. I don't have proof it was actually a Starsweeper, but I do have proof I had a broom (http://imgur.com/a/iFBnr if it helps), and I think I've mentioned I have one a few times in Global. I understand this may not be enough proof to return it to me but if it could be returned to me I would be very grateful. :)

Thanks- 

Andrew Arima

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Best Answer

@whiteNnerdy234 Under these circumstances I must tell you unfortunately it would not be retrievable due to the fact that:

a. it was not lost due to bug, it was probably lost due to him throwing it out of the inventory then he got kicked for flying bc he was suddenly in the air without a broom.

b. it was occuring while someone else was on your account, and account sharing is against not just our rules but also mojangs eula.

For reference, in bold at the top of the rules, it states that anything that occurs on an account if you let someone have access it will be treated as if you had done it yourself.  We can't testify whether a player is a 'brother' 'sister' or 'friend' and its also against Mojang's Terms of Use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users