• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

James
  • James
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 141 posts
  • IGN:James Wayland

Hey all, it is with great sadness that I write this in order to tell everyone that October 7th will be my final day on the server. It has been an amazing journey over the past year. I've made many friends and have managed to get myself a pretty good staff position . But, like all good things, it's got to come to an end. I have got to start focusing on bigger things. I find myself spending too much time on here, and my social and academic life is starting to suffer because of it. Of course, some of that may because of my lack of self discipline, but I'm looking to change that by leaving the server. 

This server has been a large part of my life since August of 2015 and I will miss it dearly. Many of the friendships I've made will be some I remember for a very long time. As of now, I have got to turn my attention to my school life and swim coming up soon. I was planning on making and MIA for over the winter, but a permanent leave seems to be the most beneficial for me. I hope that this doesn't come as an inconvenience to many people, but it has got to be done. 

I have had an amazing time here and have made many memories. I leave everything that I have to my in-game wife, Rey. And I wish her good luck on all her endeavors. 

I will not come back after this for good, but i may visit. However, I will keep an eye on the forums to see what is going on with the server. I hope you all have fun in the future and I wish you good luck. So, yeah. See you all, it has been a lot of fun. Try not to cause the staff too much stress, but make sure to keep 'em on their toes. :P

-James

(P.S. I will need another admin to take over my job at keeping track of offenses. Also, if you want to earn some money take a look at the Art Contest in Announcements.)

taroshixela
  • taroshixela
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 84 posts
  • IGN:Taro [taroshixela] Chambers

I have not known you for a long amount of time, but you were an amazing staff member on this server. Good luck with the future and what lies ahead. *Raises wand*

Gareott Rimma
  • Gareott Rimma
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 614 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Rimma / 1toughninja

@James as sad as this is i understand my Grades WERE suffering Bad for a while and  it is good that you are wanting to keep up with your grades and social life i am very sad to see you go and i know you said that you won't come back but i do really hope to one day see you again

-Gareott Rimma

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Good luck with everything, and take care of yourself! ^-^

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

Aw, bye, James. I never really got the chance to get to know you, however, you seem like a pretty great person. Take care, James :')

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

:/ even tho we have fb I'll miss you alot in game Jamezzzzzzzzzz :(

Magi
  • Magi
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 81 posts
  • IGN:Kelsey Rose

*also raises wand* didn't know you that well, but History of Magic was always fun :)

Kaoiyr
  • Kaoiyr
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 54 posts
  • IGN:Vincent Marius

I'll never forget the chicken rotisserie, James.
Never forget the chicken rotisserie.

In other words though, farewell! It's sad that you have to go. ;-;

LukeS
  • LukeS
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 157 posts
  • IGN:LewkTHEsheW // Luke Schoenheit

Aww, James D: I guess this is goodbye, I will really miss you, and I will never forget that time when Vincent put you in hospital for 42 minutes and how he made that very creepy laugh! And I just say there dying of laughter. Good luck with whatever life might bring you, well, bye I guess! You will be missed!

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

No. I can't --

You will be missed, very much so. It was good having you in #TeamAdmin, but I know where you're coming from. Best of luck with both school and your swimming. *raises wand*

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I wish you the best, James, I'll miss you :( You were a great Admin and friend

DragonLover18
  • DragonLover18
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Aneliz Knight

Why must goodbyes be so hard ;-; good luck with school, we'll miss you *raises wand* o/

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Best of luck James, if there is anyone I feel bad for right now it's @Rey Wayland ;-; *raises wand*

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

It's been great having you, good luck with whatever you do, take care! :D

Maximilian Arelle
  • Maximilian Arelle
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 311 posts
  • IGN:Maximilian Arelle

A dark day for the Server. Good luck for your way and beat them all. But dun forget, that you will bee missed!

*gives a beer as gift*

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Good luck to you in your adventures in the scary real world. Take care, we'll miss you dearly.
-raises wand-

../pay Fogo26 .10

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

We will all miss you, James. I hope you are successful no matter where you go :D

Ophelia Clairmont
  • Ophelia Clairmont
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 168 posts
  • IGN:Ophelia Clairmont

I really hope this isn't the end, though I understand you are leaving the server. Just know, you will never be forgotten. James Wayland will forever live on Knockturn in our hearts. If your destiny somehow was intertwined with Knockturn, I believe we will all truly see you again. Whatever was meant to happen will happen, no matter how much it will sadden us. *raises wand*

Rey Wayland
  • Rey Wayland
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 137 posts
  • IGN:Rey Wayland

It hit me hard when you told me about this. All I have to say is thank you. I wouldn't be who I am today on the server if it wasn't for you. You were my first friend who I share so many memories with. Our hunts around the castle, our adventures in the mining world, our towny that I am so proud of and everything that we achieved together. You were a great professor and a even better Admin, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be a professor or a moderator. I couldn't be prouder to call you my friend and in-game wife. Thank you for everything you taught me and everything we shared. It was a pleasure to have you in my life in this past year.

*sobs because is now a widow* *is being over dramatic*

With all my love

Your Wife,

Rey <3

ps: Thanks for letting me name our family Wayland :D

AmberH
  • AmberH
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Amber Spiritus

I didn't know you that well, honestly I don't believe we'd ever even had a proper conversation, but you will still be missed. It makes me sad that you have to leave Knockturn. Best wishes with school. So long, James. ;c *raises wand*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users