3 replies to this topic

Virid
  • Virid
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Elvee

Dear Friend,

Hello my name is Virid and im a HufflePuff this letter is to tell you about me so here we go,

First off lets start with the basics the simples,My favorite colors are all of them but if  I had to choose one it would be blue!The food that I mostly like is probably any food I just love food I mean who dosen't?The classes I love in HogWarts are Herbolgy,Charms,DaDA and History of Magic!There is alot of classes I love and i don't know why!I am a year two right now at Hogwarts and its been a good year so far.

Some day i would love to be a professer because i love to help and teach people how to do stuff they dont know what to do!Alot of people say im more responsible then im post to be for my age and i find that weird but it's also nice<3!There is not alot to say exept i hope you liked this little letter about me and what i like to do,WAIT A MINUTE...What i like to do thats a good question is that what you wanted to ask me?Well if not to bad >:]

I like to play minecraft Doi,But if i had to be outside of my computer i would probably do something outside!(TEEHEE)

Okay now thats all ^0^ I hope you had a good time reading about me if you have any questions ask me I mean i wont besh slap ya!

Love,Viri<3

Virid
  • Virid
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Elvee

Any questions <3?

XeroAndrews
  • XeroAndrews
  • Squib
  • Student