• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Skitz0405
  • Skitz0405
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Skitz0405

Hello forums, I was wondering if there was anyway that players could see where they could warp using the fireplace either in the server or on the forums. Sorry for such a noob question but I was just curious if such a thing existed. Thanks!

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

At the moment I don't think they're is a way to know that other than having common sense and thinking about the logical name for a floo. But it would be a good idea to make something showing that , because A) That way you know places you might think are obvious that you can apparate too and B) some people might not be sure if the floo to hagrids hut is "hagrids hut" , "hagrids" , "forbidden Forrest" "ff" and similarly with the GH is it "great hall" or "GH". Etc

Skitz0405
  • Skitz0405
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Skitz0405

Alright thank you, Is the only two Greathall and Hagrids hut?

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

There's Greathall, Ministry, Hagrids Hut, Hogsmeade (probably deleted), ApTest (I think it was deleted), and a bunch of people have fireplaces connected to the Floo network in their shops. 

There's probably more that I don't know

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

I believe something that shows if a fire is a floo and what word you use to get there is in the works, so! :D

There's also one which is "Owlery" which goes to the Owlery.. (surprise)
(Also, I have one in my ministry office which is "Livre" [Incase you're writing these down or something])

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

There is also "WizardMarket" for the Blishwick wizard market. There's all of those that people said above, but if you're unsure of whether or not it's a floo - just try it. I think they're not announced because we want you to test things out and find things on your own. ^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users