• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Luff
  • Luff
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Builder
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:Lufiteab

So I'm not sure where this should be put so I'm putting it here... but I'm my opinion builders(such as myself) don't do anything.... which says something, I haven't done anything build wise in... ohh idk more then two months. I can count on one hand how many things I've personally built, or helped with. There are no projects and nothing for me to do on the server besides spell spam. I know this post will seem whiny and I fully admit I'm whining, I've built/ helped with decorating a hallway(fun..not), building a very cool thing underground(bbv) and my build test.... I know I'm not the most active but I get on and I have nothing to do. I don't care if I get in trouble for posting this at this point I'm bored out of my mind and just please I want to be on the server and I want to do things! I love the server because I could keep busy and people are gonna be like oh spam, to me spamming FEELS like cheating even if it's the only way to progress it still feels like cheating. As in Harry Potter I feel like we should feel like a learning environment, I wish there was a way for the teacher to be like Practice this spell and get to this level... and also when I'm no i see on classes if I'm on for more then 2hours I see one class.... when it was more active I saw at least 2... whatever HAVE A NICE HALLOWEEN,ALL HALLOWS EVE , and ALL SAINTS DAY GUYS!

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

I do agree with you on the classes being more spaced out now. However people are in school/have jobs and there are not as many Professors anymore, or at least I don't believe there are.

HaliaBoo
  • HaliaBoo
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 292 posts
  • IGN:Halia Barnes/Savage/Malfoy (LittleBooCreeps)

You're honestly right and so is Qlivia^ But to be fair, the server used to be much more lively and fun and now we don't have as many people which is sad :(

Luff
  • Luff
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Builder
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:Lufiteab

Same halia

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

it deff use to be more fun and im sorry to profs when i say this but u dont make it for people to want to come to classes there boring like i remember some teacheres instead of just saying what is down they did class talks letting every give there own opinion on the subject i use to do that my self and teacheres would get people excited for class with funny anouncements that made people happy for class yes i know some classes are hard to make fun but theres always ways to make somthing fun but yea thats just my little rant to add 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users