• This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

Okay so the thread discussing this is locked but I think being able to tell where someone says a taboo'd word is VERY useful, not only for fun but canonically too. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but, the main world server has specific areas that are labeled, like the different corridors and such. Maybe instead of giving exact/approximite coordinates, the spell would say "So-and-so has said 'word' in the Library/Greenhouse 3/Forbidden Forest/London/etc."

It'd be easy to find someone if they were in a specific classroom, which I see as a downside, but if they're in London or the FF it'd still requiring some searching on the end of the caster.

AGAIN sorry if this is against the rules or like, considered a necro, but I really like this idea. Even if this doesn't work out for taboo in particular, a high tier location spell would be useful too.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Okay so the thread discussing this is locked but I think being able to tell where someone says a taboo'd word is VERY useful, not only for fun but canonically too. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but, the main world server has specific areas that are labeled, like the different corridors and such. Maybe instead of giving exact/approximite coordinates, the spell would say "So-and-so has said 'word' in the Library/Greenhouse 3/Forbidden Forest/London/etc."

It'd be easy to find someone if they were in a specific classroom, which I see as a downside, but if they're in London or the FF it'd still requiring some searching on the end of the caster.

AGAIN sorry if this is against the rules or like, considered a necro, but I really like this idea. Even if this doesn't work out for taboo in particular, a high tier location spell would be useful too.

I locked the thread bc I had said it wasn't gonna happen on discord, then I also said so here or I just let it go, and then because it was still not going to happen and people were still posting alerting everyone of stuff in a topic that we weren't gonna update due to people able to simply taboo "i" "he" "is" I locked it again.  I lock threads at the point that they are not going to be accepted and we don't need to be alerted every time there is a new post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users