• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

XeroAndrews
  • XeroAndrews
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:RedNinjaTurtle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B&A Adoption Center

Hello Knockturn community!

A friend and I are setting up an adoption center in Diagon alley!

If you wish to check us out, our direction to the adoption center is:

1. Go down to diagon alley until you reach Gringotts

2. take a slight right staying along the Gringotts building down the stairs.

3. take the left road and follow along that road until you see a purple building in between the yellow and green buildings.

You can sign up to be on the adoption list or come adopt a child(no name change included)!

If you have any questions you can do /mail send ThE_tRoL1ol0l3r, /mail send Rosie808, or /mail send _Allie_

Instructions on how to sign up or adopt are in the building.

Cya there!

Signed,

Xero Andrews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie808
  • Rosie808
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Rosie Berry

B&A Adoption Center

Hello Knockturn community!

A friend and I are setting up an adoption center in Diagon alley!

If you wish to check us out, our direction to the adoption center is:

1. Go down to diagon alley until you reach Gringotts

2. take a slight right staying along the Gringotts building down the stairs.

3. take the left road and follow along that road until you see a purple building in between the yellow and green buildings.

You can sign up to be on the adoption list or come adopt a child(no name change included)!

If you have any questions you can do /mail send ThE_tRoL1ol0l3r, /mail send Rosie808, or /mail send _Allie_

Instructions on how to sign up or adopt are in the building.

Cya there!

Signed,

Xero Andrews

Harry_King
  • Harry_King
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 54 posts
  • IGN:Harry King

So, if i sign up to be adopted, i stay a king?

Harry_King
  • Harry_King
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 54 posts

Ok, my application is in the box. hope to be adopted soon :)

XeroAndrews
  • XeroAndrews
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:RedNinjaTurtle

IMPORTANT
This shop is no longer in use due to the fact that the manager has decided to quit the server.

Harry_King
  • Harry_King
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 54 posts

D: ok...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users