• This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

TechDweebGaming
  • TechDweebGaming
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Jakob Shaw

Cosette I know you told me to stop talking about it in public, but Crystal told me to post this.

Heads up, I wont be on again after today until the 5th since I'm going on a trip, but I will be able to check the site because I will have my phone.

http://imgur.com/qAL6Q40(It told me I couldn't use the image when I tried to integrate it into the post)

So I was hunting for flobberworms in the library along with some other people, and this guy (Not gonna say his name unless you request it because this isn't about him) was hogging them from me and several other people. We tried to get him to stop, and his response was instead to threaten to summon his friend to kill us. Well I told him I would just report it since he wasn't allowed to kill us, then he summoned his friend (Ian Stewart) decided to apperate me (hes a third year yet hes somehow Accomplished tier at it), WITHOUT ASKING, to above a random roof, thus killing me. You can see in the image attached above he casts it, and I dodge it, he casts it again, boom I die due to heights. A staff member tries to find my stuff,  but we don't know which roof it was so it all despawns. After a bit of discussion with the staff, Ian just quits, however I do not receive my items back even though the death wasn't really my fault. After some talking to the staff and some arguing, we leave off with me being told to stop whining in global and that if I bring it up one more time I wont ever get my items back. This leaves me to believe that it IS being worked on. Then crystal messages me to post this and that's where we are right now. If you have any questions about the event feel free to ask! Thanks for your time guys!

-TechDweebGaming/Jakob Shaw

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

Who were the people you were with when you were near Blast ?

TechDweebGaming
  • TechDweebGaming
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 24 posts

Sapphire Ollivander and someone else whose name I'm forgetting, I will try to get it if I can...

Jack Kennedy
  • Jack Kennedy
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 85 posts
  • IGN:Jack Kennedy (AKA gbuggie)

The same thing happened to me... The guys that apparated me was Ian Stewart

TechDweebGaming
  • TechDweebGaming
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 24 posts

Yup it was him! Luckily my phone can come with me on trips :P

Matthew Gray v2.0
  • Matthew Gray v2.0
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Matthew Gray

Ian has not been the nicest to me, He hit me with baubillious than The one that shoots u up (Don't no the name) luckily I had my broom in my inv and survived. After that I asked him a question and he said he know the answer but won't tell me (And no it was not against the rules to tell me nor was it personal information) so I Msg'd him asking him why he was being rude he simply said that he does don't answer questions to Stupid and Imature people. I thought I would share this despite having no proof (Screen shot Ect)
Matthew (Rtaekema) Gray

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

@TechDweebGaming If you could list some of the items that were lost. I can recover some them.

I'm afraid I cannot do much more than that. As it is just a school offense like any other. And no items are usually returned.

With an upcoming update apparation without permissions will no longer be possible.

TechDweebGaming
  • TechDweebGaming
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 24 posts

Ok thanks. I will once I get back to my computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users