• This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Octavia
  • Octavia
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 104 posts
  • IGN:Octavia

Recently, since last night, I have not been able to convert to the Main World. It's a troublesome because my wedding is tomorrow, and I don't want to miss it. But, Every time I try to switch I get the message: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host (or http://i.imgur.com/3DqxwJJ.png )

I'm not sure what this means, I've tried everything I could to fix it, here's a list below:

-Disconnecting and Reconnecting(Obviously)

-Reloading Minecraft

-Updating Java

-Deleting Java

-Started running on Minecraft.msi instead of Minecraft.exe

-Deleting Minecraft folder

So far, none of these have worked. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, it would be a great help. :)

Wassiva
  • Wassiva
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Wassiva

I got that too, what you need to do is keep switching and when you get to the main world log off immediately, then log back on. 

Octavia
  • Octavia
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 104 posts

I did what you said, and I'm pretty sure I've switched over. But it's not letting me into the game saying:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by a software in your host machine

I'm not sure what this means, but I think that my connection to the main world was shut down for some reason. 

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

Disabled server texture pack (Edit Server -> Change to Prompt), relog and type /switch if you're stuck in the survival world. Post results.

Octavia
  • Octavia
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 104 posts

I'm in the main world now, it just took a lot of waiting xD 

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

Disabling texture pack for a bit before logging in seemed to help a few people who have had this issue before. Next time it happens, or if it does at all, try that as well instead of connection throttling.

LittlePandaCub
  • LittlePandaCub
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Luna James

Nomsy... why are you a student? xD You know everything about knockturnmc!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users