Can't get into the mining world D: oh no...

Started by Adam Roberts , Aug 07 2015 08:04 PM

Best Answer Adam Roberts , 11 August 2015 - 08:40 PM

well i went into my .minecraft file and deleted my crash reports. Honestly i'm really bad at tech stuff and i didn't know weather it was a good idea or not to just go and delete a bunch of stuff XD. I'm sorry i cant remember exactly what else i did delete but i left all of my important folders. After that when i tried to get into the mining world it somehow worked.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

When i first started the server I could get into the mining world just fine but after about a week I kept getting kicked every time i tried to get in. When I get kicked it will say...

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

So i don't know what could be going wrong. If anyone knows how to help me please leave a comment! Thx!  

-Adam Grant 

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

Install OptiFine or disable all texture packs, then try.

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts

wait.....  idk how but i did something to my .minecraft folder and now i can get in....

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

wait.....  idk how but i did something to my .minecraft folder and now i can get in....

Could you elaborate what you did? It could help other users in the future if we can find an easy fix for this.

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts

Best Answer

well i went into my .minecraft file and deleted my crash reports. Honestly i'm really bad at tech stuff and i didn't know weather it was a good idea or not to just go and delete a bunch of stuff XD. I'm sorry i cant remember exactly what else i did delete but i left all of my important folders. After that when i tried to get into the mining world it somehow worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users