• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts
  • IGN:Kitteh [Kitteh01] Starling

Hi fellow wizards and witches, have you ever thought of building something, but then either don't have the time, resources or skill to do it? Well never fear, Raven-Invasion is here! We are a team of Extremely (slightly) Skilled builders who want YOU to have the most awesome house, office, garden or even bathroom! If you didn't guess from the name, we are all from Ravenclaw 'Raven'-Invasion. Get it?

We offer many different services, including: Demolition, Tower Building, House Building, Garden Building, Office Decorating, Farm Planting, Automatic Farm Designing, Interior Decorating and Many more! If you can dream it, we can build it! (Given the right amount of time and galleons. xD)

"But Kitty, where can I find this amazing place of epic dreams?" Don't worry. Our store is pretty easy to locate. Travel through the leaky cauldron into Diagon Alley, then venture on wards to Gringotts. Take a right and continue towards Ollivanders. Once there take a left and keep walking until you get to the first yellow building on your right  :wub: Pretty Simple!

Last but not least, be sure to purchase and read the Raven-Invasion Services Book, found next to the front desk. If you have any questions then feel free to leave a comment or mail me, /mail send KittyPlaysMsp (Whatever your question is) or leave a book in the Requests bin. Make sure to sign your book so I know who you are and I'll get back to you. 

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Kitty, did you add me to the staff list yet? I had to leave after you told me that

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts

2015-09-13_13.54.43.png

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

This seems like a noble cause, if you need some materials, feel free to ask me! :)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

I would be interested because....well I am a VERY bad builder

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

What Andrew said. :)

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts

@Lily Arlington Not yet, I'll add you soon :3 Whats your username? So I can mail you when we get a job. :3

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts

@whiteNnerdy234 @Griffinpuff12 Thanks :D I'll probably take you two up on that offer. Being kinda new, I don't actually have that many resources myself :3 But during the weekends I'll do a load of gathering and work on the shop.  ;)

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts

@ColonelBubbles Don't worry, I'm not that good either, unless I have something to base it off. For example, a drawing or screenshot :3

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts

@KittyPlaysMsp My MC username is pottergirl418

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@KittyPlaysMsp, If you don't mind shooting me a forum PM of materials you need/would like, I'll get started on it as soon as possible.

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

^^^ What he said. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users